I help clients achieve measurable success online with data. When you understand what your audience wants, you can achieve your online goals. I provide people with the skills to measure online performance and improve content themselves, and I’ve helped a range of government and commercial clients – see case studies below.
- dashboards for ongoing performance-monitoring based on your needs
- insight reports – health checks to show how you can improve your online presence
- workshops and training to refine your goals and get your team using data
If you want to optimise your data, get in touch and we can have a chat about what you need.
022 308 1306
Dashboards – Radio New Zealand
Radio New Zealand producers wanted to see which stories were popular across all of their channels, including their website, Facebook and Twitter. They also wanted to understand why some stories perform better than others, in order to create more popular content. In the testing phase the dashboards have revealed that:
- users searched for the name of a weekly guest, so the producer created a collections page which has received over 1200 visits
- pages with a decent amount of content were performing better than those with just an audio link
- producers were surprised to really old content performing well – these stories had become topical again and been shared in social media
- producers used the dashboards to find out whether their own social media efforts were sending people to the website
Another case study is the Dashboard for GOV.UK transition project.
Insight reports – Te Papa
Te Papa wanted to increase the reach of their Matariki content, and help people engage with more content at home, on the move, and in the classroom. After they made recommended changes, visits to Matariki content rose 150% in June year-to-year. Insights allowed Te Papa to:
- promote Matariki to a new audience
- meet demand in Google
- increase the engagement of the existing audience
- show that live-streaming performances allowed thousands of people to participate
- regardless of their location
Full case study: Using data to help people celebrate Matariki with Te Papa
Workshops and training – BNZ
The Digital Manager for BNZ wanted to give her team the skills to:
- find out what BNZ customers want
- back their content and design decisions with evidence
- show the value of their work with measurable improvements
The team found valuable insights about their content in the session, such as more people search for ‘home loan’ than ‘mortgage’ in Google, and learned techniques to monitor performance.
Full case study: BNZ analytics training