Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps your content appear high in Google results.
In the past SEO was about using technical trickery, but now it’s about understanding what your audience wants and building an online community. SEO helps you reach more of the right people, and understand your audience and competitors.
You can use also SEO techniques to promote your content through local Google maps results, social media, blog posts and other channels.
SEO services include:
- identifying demand in Google for your services
- Google keywords that you’re already performing well for
- competitor analysis to find opportunities to compete
- local SEO review to optimise your site for Google maps results
- content recommendations to bake popular terms into content
Case study – Kaynemaile
Kaynemaile sell architectural mesh products for building interiors and exteriors. They got in touch because they were expanding into new markets, and wanted to make sure their Google presence and website were ready for world domination. I helped them increase their Google reach, and make the most of interest from all the international awards they’ve been winning (awards are the best SEO technique).
Website results four months after changes: