Dashboards – share your success and monitor performance.
Dashboards can be a great way to get your team managing your online performance. We can help you understand your audience needs, and show the value of your work to your organisation.
We pull in data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console to show your Google and website performance, and with customised dashboards we can pull in other data sources such as social media, sales and enquiry data to give you a holistic picture of your online performance.
Each dashboard package includes:
1. Workshop to understand your online goals.
2. Work with your developer to set up additional Google Analytics tracking.
3. Automated dashboard in Google Data Studio.
4. Team session to present the dashboard and train the team to use it.
1. Customised dashboard – we’ll work with you to understand your online goals and create a customised dashboard to track them.
2. Ecommerce dashboard – we work with you to understand your sales goals and set up your ecommerce data to track accurately in Google Analytics, and create a customised dashboard to track your performance.
3. Ongoing support + dashboard – we offer a customised dashboard & monthly performance reporting for a set monthly fee.
If you’d like to talk more about setting up a dashboard get in touch.
RNZ case study
Radio New Zealand wanted to see which stories are popular across all their digital channels, including their website, Facebook and Twitter. And they want to understand why, in order to create more popular content.
Their new dashboards show changes in:
- traffic volume over time
- traffic sources and devices
- which stories are performing well through different channels
- what their users are looking for in on-site searches
Producers review the dashboards weekly to understand how their content is performing. They’ve already created popular new content and found useful insights, such as the fact that different content is popular with the social audience compared to the Google audience, and that old content gets loads of social traffic when interest is renewed by news events.
Another case study is the Dashboard for GOV.UK transition project.