I’m giving a free talk on Thursday 20th July, 5.30pm at the Reserve Bank of NZ in Wellington.
You can register for the talk on Eventbrite – come along!
It’s about how to make your website successful using analytics and SEO, and I’ll give practical tips and real case studies of data in action.
- understanding user paths to see how people navigate through your content
- designing products with success measurement in mind to build a data-driven culture
- communicating results to your design and technical team and how to tackle issues
- case studies, including quick-wins and not-so-obvious ideas
- discover what the analytics dashboards can do for you
Hope to see you there.